Essential services come with complex risks. Don’t let uncovered liabilities get in your way.
Air and ground ambulance services have unique professional and general liability loss exposures. Addressing them requires expertise and solutions that understand what you do and the essential value of the services you provide.
Through our relationships with select insurance carriers with AM Best ratings of A or better, we provide access to a coverage program designed specifically for the unique insurance needs of ambulance operations.
Available nationwide, this program includes coverage for a variety of eligible exposures, including licensed air and ground emergency and non-emergency ambulance services, as well as ambulette, municipal and start-up ambulance services.
- Claims made professional liability
- Separate general liability on an occurrence basis
- Medical professional personnel (paramedics, EMTs and RNs are insureds under the policy)
- Loading and unloading of patients (general liability exposure)
- Medical director administrative duties (included); direct patient care duties (optional)
- Incident trigger
- Sexual abuse and molestation allegations
- Prior acts and extended reporting (available)
- Worldwide coverage (as long as the claim or suit is brought in the US)
- First dollar coverage or low deductibles (available)
- $1M/$3M primary and excess available
- Optional defense costs in addition to the limit available
- Premiums start as low as $5,000 + taxes and fees
The right coverage starts with a conversation. Contact us to learn more.