Benefits compliance can be confusing and overwhelming. First Person takes the guesswork out of your reporting and disclosure obligations, so you’re confident that your key bases are covered, and you can move on with your day.
Core Compliance Services
When you choose First Person as your benefits advisor, you get access to a suite of compliance resources.
- Go-to compliance experts for your questions—from day-to-day advice to complex issues
- General Affordable Care Act, ERISA, COBRA and HIPAA guidance
- Updates on quickly evolving regulatory changes
- Reminders of annual compliance obligations
- Required legal notices to share with your employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities for your team
Enhanced Compliance Services
If you need an extra set of hands completing your compliance obligations, you can leverage these services for an additional fee.
- Affordable Care Act advice and support
- Preparation of plan documentation, including wrap plans, summary plan descriptions, Section 125 (flex plans)
- Preparation of signature-ready required federal filings such as Form 5500 and Form 720 (PCOR)
- Drafting HIPAA Privacy and Security Policies and employee training
- Medicare education and Medicare Part D disclosure annual reporting
- Access to ThinkHR compliance tool
- Year-round active monitoring of your compliance obligations
- Ad hoc audit management