The Wisdom of a Well-Designed Plan
Smart retirement plans hinge on making saving easy for employees — and making work easier for you. With a competitive plan that can help provide financial security, you have the potential to make your workforce happier, more focused and more productive. Better yet, it’s a way to attract – and keep – the talent your company’s success depends on. Our retirement consultants will take the time to understand your goals and develop a plan that’s right for you — and help ensure that it’s compliant with the most recent legislation.
We’ll guide you through each stage of the implementation process, from plan design, provider selection, installation and capital communication plan governance to communication strategies and employee financial wellness seminars. And that’s not all. You’ll receive ongoing support and service from consultants who stay on top of your needs and the latest changes to the industry.
- Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- Deferred profit sharing plan (DPSP)
- Defined contribution pension plan (DC-RPP)
- Defined benefit pension plan (DB-RPP)
- Tax-free savings account (TFSA)
- Individual pension plan (IPP)
- Personal pension plan (PPP)
- Retirement compensation agreement (RCA)
- Non-Registered Savings Plan (NRSP)
- Employee Profit Sharing Plan (EPSP)
U.S. Retirement Benefits Plans
- Defined 403(b) plans
- Small benefit plans