Putting People First
From employees to clients, we strive to build lifelong personal relationships that are far more than just "business". We believe in being good people, doing a great job and doing the right thing. Because for us, it's personal.
Creating a Path for Every Individual
A company is only as great as its employees. We want all of our employees to move forward personally and professionally, now and in the future. That's why we're committed to fostering a people-centric workplace through our unique PeopleFirst program. Built by our employees, for our employees, the program gives employees numerous opportunities for education, recognition, community service, financial strength, well-being and more.
Serving the Community Around Us
Every day we make a conscious choice to take care of the communities in which we live and work. From charity drives and community service outings to other company-sponsored events, our employees donate their time and raise funds on behalf of great causes across Canada, including:
- Autism Speaks – NFP is in a three-year partnership with Autism Speaks Canada. The nonprofit supports those who struggle with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs). We’re a key contributor to events and to the MSSNG awareness campaign, which supports the development of the world's largest database of sequenced genomic information on people with ASDs and their families.
- CIBC Run for the Cure – Since 2006, our employees and their families have participated in fundraising for breast cancer research, education and awareness programs.
- KRG Children's Charitable Foundation – Through fundraising, donations and event participation, we’ve supported KRG's Children's Charitable Foundation and its efforts to help children live better lives.
- The Weekend to End All Women's Cancers – Many of our employees get involved with and raise funds for this event, which raises awareness and money for Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation and women's cancer research.
- YMCA Strong Kids Program – We’re a key sponsor for the Brady Financial Group/Pioneer Golf Classic tournament. We also support YMCA Canada through the Hamilton/Burlington/Brantford and Greater Toronto branches.
- Toy Mountain – Every December we collect toys for the Salvation Army for children across the greater Toronto area.
- Joseph Brant Hospital – We’re regular supporters of the hospital’s capital campaign to raise $60 million for hospital redevelopment.