Since 1991, the team at NFP CBA has been working with businesses and organizations to evaluate, design and implement employee benefits plans and retirement programs. Our financial advisors also work with individuals from those businesses and organizations to assist with asset management, financial planning and executive benefits solutions.
NFP CBA is committed to evaluating and understanding our clients’ needs, creating solutions and building long-term relationships. Our clientele represents a cross-section of businesses, organizations and industries located throughout the United States. We also represent international clients with headquarters in Germany, the U.K., Mexico, Singapore and Hong Kong. Our consultants, advisors, client managers and analysts stand ready to assist clients in all aspects of employee benefits consulting, retirement plans and asset management.
At NFP CBA, we appreciate the value of client relationships and never take them for granted. We strive to earn and maintain client loyalty by supporting our firm’s adherence to the following standards:
- We are independent and objective advisors.
- We are committed to upholding the highest standards of integrity and honesty in our business.
- We strive to fully understand our clients’ business objectives, needs and concerns.
- In recommending products and services, we consider foremost the interests of our clients.
- We actively monitor the benefits and retirement marketplace for quality and cost-effective products, services and solutions.
- We communicate clearly and openly all information related to overall strategy, product procurement, implementation and servicing.
- We work with each client to choose the appropriate method of compensation to NFP. Whether using a fee for service model, fee offset formula or traditional commission, we fully disclose all compensation earned by NFP.